Analyze cell values in the Excel Workbooks.
If you need to solve one of the following tasks:
- How specific cell impacts to other cells?
- How selected cell depends from input of your model?
- Find indirect dependencies produced by reference functions.
- Numbers in your spreadsheet model are wrong.
- Complex formula returns unexpected value.
- Why output cell contains error value?
- Review all errors in workbook in single list.
- Export list of dependencies to worksheet or text file for future use or printing.
- and more ...
We would like to introduce you Dependency Auditor
, another Excel Add-in from
We've creates this add-in to save your time in analyzing workbook structure and debugging
calculations in your spreadsheet.
Dependency Auditor shows actual dependencies in your model. It finds hidden dependents and precedents,
produced by OFFSET and INDIRECT functions. Which are not visible with another tracing tools.
Dependency Auditor has simple and clear interface - it displays dependents and precedents
in the tree-like recursive form. This way allows quick and native navigation by expanding levels of the tree.